Sales Account Manager
Sorry, this job has expired.
Johnan America Inc. has now enjoyed 17 years of production in Bardstown, KY. Now, as always, we are a company on the move, supplying Subaru, Honda, Nissan, and Mitsubishi with window regulators and other functional part assemblies. We stay dedicated to our Quality Policy: “Customer satisfaction through continuous improvement.”
We’re currently hiring a Sales Account Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree (business may be helpful, but is not necessary)
• 2-5 years experience (may be helpful, but not necessary)
• Automotive sales experience with creating detailed quotations; basic principles of cost accounting; negotiating directly with OEM customers.
• Vehicle driver’s license.
• Must have a motivation for sales.
• Must have strong close vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Promote and maintain positive customer relations and serve as liaison with present customers.
• Prepare all official quotations and communications to customer. Review quotations with upper management.
• Analyze sales data.
• Travel at minimum will be once a month to each customer.
• Solicit business for potential new customers, facilitate long term goals for maintaining existing business, and develop relationships with new and existing customers to maximize sales volume. Obtain new business at competitive pricing that is profitable.
• Calculate and negotiate product sales price with input from executives, engineering, purchasing and manufacturing departments.
• Assist New Model Manager in project planning for new model launches.
• Develop sales forecast and strategies.
• Submit sales presentations for customers.
• Reply promptly and thoroughly to customer requests.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point required.
• Excellent oral communication.
• Must have strong time & project management skills.
• Must have mathematical competency.
• English language required.
• Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.