$15.00 – $16.13
Johnan America, Inc. is a small auto part manufacturer of Window Regulators suppling Honda, Nissan & Subaru. Johnan is looking for individuals wanting to be a part of a family environment to help re-build and produce the best product possible. We are now hiring Production Associates.
• Great hourly rates
• After 90 days start accruing vacation time up to 10 days within your first year.
• 401(k) retirement: Johnan will match .50 cents on the dollar up to a 6% employee contribution.
• Employee luncheons: On the first Tuesday of each month we will provide lunch for everyone.
• Attendance awards: Employees can earn up to an additional 3 days’ vacation per year.
• Wellness program: Receive up to $650 per year just for participating in the Johnan Wellness Program. You can also win 6 months free gym membership!
• Service awards
• Holiday bonus
• Company shirts provided
• Company events: Family Fun Day & Annual Christmas Party
Under limited supervision, you will operate equipment such as small presses, riveters, welders, and drivers. The machines may be manual or automatic; adjustments are of a routine nature. Tolerances are normally close but not difficult to measure or maintain. You will also produce a variety of assemblies or subassemblies.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Experience in a factory setting preferred.
• Must be able to keep detailed records and demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
• English language required.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Accuracy in record-keeping, following directions, adaptability, team–oriented, ability to accept change and require little or no supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Operate machines and all auxiliary equipment with minimum supervision.
• Change over equipment and ensure quality of product.
• Make changes in prescribed operating conditions as necessary to produce quality products.
• Perform necessary test and measurements to assure product meets required specifications.
• Keep accurate products data and records as required.
• Correct or adjust any machine malfunction immediately to ensure continuity of production and quality of next process.
• Report any major machine malfunction immediately to Supervisor.
• Continually inspect products while performing other duties.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Assist in other duties as directed by your Supervisor.
• Participate in LEAN manufacturing.
• Participate in Kaizen activities.
• Notify supervisor of quality discrepancies.
• Label and wrap skids.
• Conduct inventory.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.