Johnan America, Inc. is a small auto part manufacturer of Window Regulators suppling Honda, Nissan & Subaru. Johnan is looking for individuals wanting to be a part of a family environment to help re-build and produce the best product possible.
We are now hiring a Maintenance Technician. You must have your own basic maintenance tools.
We offer excellent pay based on experience.
• Perform maintenance, repair and improvement activities on press/mold/roll form & assembly line equipment.
• Analyze circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
• Assist with mechanical and electrical work on the facility.
• Perform work from wiring diagrams, specification and instructions covering emergency and scheduled repairs, installation, and electrical inspections.
• Assist in all maintenance aspects of new model product launches.
• Perform as key person to install new equipment and machines.
• Troubleshoot and analyze mechanical and operational problems on equipment and machinery to correct problems with products and processes related to production.
• Inventory and order supplies, parts, equipment and materials for projects and programs, including determining appropriate supplies and materials and locating vendors. Maintain adequate supply levels and inventory controls.
• Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly.
• Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions.
• Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
• Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
• Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Estimate repair costs.
• Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
• Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
• Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
• Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
• Perform PLC programming, troubleshooting and repair with OMRON.