Sorry, this job has expired.
Johnan America, Inc. is a small auto part manufacturer of Window Regulators suppling Honda, Nissan & Subaru. Johnan is looking for individuals wanting to be a part of a family environment to help re-build and produce the best product possible.
We are now hiring a Maintenance Supervisor.
As a Maintenance Supervisor your primary duty is to provide equipment capability, reliability, and availability to production operations for the greatest operating profit. You'll be managing maintenance data collection and information gathering to more effectively provide planned maintenance service in future. Your focus should be delivering a successful, trouble-free future to produce the most benefits for our company.
Your salary is negotiable based on education & experience.
• 4-year college or technical school degree with emphasis in mechanical and electrical engineering.
• Minimum of 4 years equivalent experience, followed by 3+ years of successful experience in supervision.
• Mechanical training & electrical training.
• English language required.
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
• Mathematical competency.
• Welding; Mig, Tig, Stick knowledge.
• Electrical circuitry knowledge.
• Ensure technicians are working most effectively and efficiently to meet the aims of the maintenance department.
• Direct all maintenance and tool & die technicians.
• Create and maintain preventative maintenance program.
• Quickly return equipment to design capability through using the maintenance technicians most effectively.
• Perform inventory and order supplies, parts, equipment and materials for projects and programs.
• Determine appropriate supplies and materials and locate vendors.
• Maintain adequate supply levels and inventory controls.
• Provide technical, mechanical, and electrical support to all production.
• Understand circuits, wiring diagrams, and drawings for devices.
• Provide facilities support and general grounds work.
• Design and/or fabricate tools, dies, gauges, fixtures, and test equipment.
• Perform PLC programming.
• Plan and lay out repair work using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, and schematic diagrams.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, sit, lift, push/pull, and grasp parts, tools, and equipment.
• PLC programming skills.
• Blueprint reading skills.
• Machining skills.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.